Friday, July 24, 2009

A DAY IN LIFE

07/24/2009

A DAY IN LIFE

In my June 14 2009, entry, "HONOR OR HONESTY", http://tombstone001.blogspot.com/2009/06/honor-or-honesty.html I wrote,

But really this is not the point, we would really think that an honorable person will also be an HONEST person, HONEST AS IN TRUTHFUL, AS IN COURAGEOUS , AND RIGHTEOUS PERSON. Sadly though to day to be "honorable" does not mean that you must possess any of the above mentioned other qualities, not even one.

It is speculation on my part now, but when Dan called me to his office, on my day off, I did not wear my ID badge, I carried it in hand because I knew I would be fired. And so it was, I was told my work was not satisfactory, and had too many complaints about me. Of course in my fourth week of employment i would expect not to be perfect, but I had experience and learning ability. I am sure my firing had everything to do with what I wrote about Aafia Siddiqui, In my line of work it does not pay to have political opinions.

As a person, in my real life, I always default to honesty, truth, justice and freedom, have I stepped on any toes, yes, and am likely to do so again. You know, even Brutus was an honorable man.

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: