Friday, July 10, 2009

A CASE FOR POPULATION CONTROL

07/10/2009

A CASE FOR POPULATION CONTROL

I admit, I am not a philosopher, I am not a PHD, I am not a scientist, I just like to think in long terms. I think about actions and reactions, in multiples, and their consequences.

My articles below, such as "Breaking the Banks", "Beyond a stupid God", "A New World Order, 2003", and "A Fool's Gold" are as much a product of my thinking as they are a product of my imagination, in as much as where I saw or see the world heading to. If you find any faults, any mistakes in fact or assumptions I will like to hear from you, so far I have been proven right most if not in all occasions.

In the introduction to this blog, I wrote, I promised to present to you the unvarnished truth, Not Black nor White, Not Muslim or otherwise, Not Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, and I don't mind stepping on toes of anyone. On the banner above it says, "it is not the way I want you to live, not how I say you should live, but it is the way I know you will live".

Today, on CNBC, someone mentioned the number of consumer in Ghana, I laughed.
Are we yet so insane? Do we not see the relation between the consumer society and the "Global Warming"? Do we not see the relation between the capitalism and the free markets and the one and half billion people on the verge of starvation,, oh no, screw a bunch of "Food Insecurity", when your kid is dying of starvation you do not have a fucking "food insecurity shit", leave that to the fucking UN and the IMF fucking bureaucrats. My ass, the shit just pisses me off.

Then we have a situation like in California, the state is broke, you know why? is is not just the illegal immigration, well it is a part of it but not all. It is welfare, it is providing education and health benefits for too many people an their kids, free housing for people who never work, feeding them free school lunches, then arresting them, keeping them in prison when they grow up, like i Said before, pay women and girls for just not having kids and the problem is solved.





LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no shortcuts in life..either for success nor for solving problems...I'm sure you know that.The breakdown in the very fabric of society takes years and years of cumulative destructive actions..theres no quick fix-it solution...to rebuild a civilised well-informed and caring society.It is prudent to remind ourselves that some solutions create other problems arising from that if we go against nature...there will be no harmony between yin and yang and that will lead to other bigger problems..just my 2 cents worth of opinion..as I said earlier we can disagree without being disagreeable..:).I do however salute you for having the insight and awareness.Take care.