Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LIFE 2012, part 5

04/18/2012

 LIFE 2012,  part 5


I know that many don't want to believe me, what do I know, but look back and read how right I have been, how often, then realize that I may be really on to something. I am not here for money or fame but to let you know, to warn you what I see coming and hope that you may learn something that might help you.

We are asleep, all of us, at the helm of a Titanic, and the future looks darker each day but my fellow citizens of the world for one and the first  I have said this before, " Most Americans have never seen a war, had their homes bombed or relatives killed so it is so easy for them to want to fight and murder "the damn foreigners" by remote or by proxy, only that soon that shit is coming home and the hands of our own". If that does not worry you then you are brain dead or not paying attention.

Secondly we are confused, complaining about the government spending but also complaining about the slow economy and job losses, deficits and the high taxes. As the democrats are looking at free money from the government the masses of the Republicans are not yet being told that the only reason we are not yet a third world country IS that the government can still borrow and spend to keep up the facade, the day the government stops spending the economy and the country WILL crash.
Republicans think the government should be, like having sex with someone else' wife, you get benefits and some other sucker pays the cost.


LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: