Friday, January 20, 2012

SOME DAYS III

01/20/2012


SOME DAYS III

America is looking for a hero, a piece of lying shit will do. We are forgiving if the sinner is our, I have had discussions with some on line, ooooo we are not to judge, Jesus said not to judge, oh really? Then why are you  for the death penalty? Are you for paroling child molesters?  O.K. then shut the fuck up you  are nothing but a pretend. It is the same bunch that was willing to hang Clinton for a blow job mind you.

I am not for Newt, I am not for Romney, and I am not surely for Obama. But in America we want simple easy answers that make us feel good, we don't mind being fooled or taken for a ride. I though like to tell the truth, America has no time for me, America can not stand me. So what, I really don't care. What I was saying fifteen years ago is now being said by many others, and some people are listening to those people now any way. I told you  I do not want credit, I do not want fame, I do not want recognition, I just want you  to know.

It seems that America is hungry for jobs, any asshole that promises to create jobs is  a hero, just don't give us the real truth, we can not handle it.A three year old looking at grandma is told that she is sleeping and he is satiated and goes out to play, and we are like that three year old, we do not have time to understand that the grandma is dead, we just want to be appeased so we can go out to play, again.

Her is the problem, the people are told that oh I am like Reagan,  or what will Reagan do, blah blah, or that Newt  "balanced" the budget for four years, forget that under Reagan most of the manufacturing was still happening in the United States and we did not have such a big Chinese import problem or the jobs were not yet being shipped overseas en masse,  we do not have the same economy, stop beating a dead horse.

Neither did Newt have anything to do with balancing the budget mind you , it was the dawn of the internet and day trading and higher taxes on short term capital gains that helped balance the budget, but you have to be really smart to know all that , if you are just a stupid jerk you are easily swayed other wise.




LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: