Sunday, January 01, 2012

ROMANCING THE STONES

 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

ROMANCING THE STONES

I walk alone
on the edge of fire n ice
everything seems so different
everyone seems so nice

Rolled up the blanket
watch my soul freezing
hiding from the dread shadows of a past
face of time creasing

We were in love last night
we were almost there
dreams, they don't last forever
and I thought that you’d care

Nothing new, nothing changed
nothing ever happens anymore
living out this life, on the edges
I drift from shore to shore

Wild hearts, beat quiet
slowing to the rhythms of time
lower my eyes, I forgot to sin
for to love was my only crime

05/05/2003







LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: