Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE FUTURE

05/18/2011

A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE FUTURE


I know you are busy and have no time to read this but pray give it a few minutes.

I have been raising goats for the past few months and they have taught me a lot about people in the short few months I have been with them.  I dive my truck to the small piece of land and no matter where they are they all run full speed over, knowing it is time to eat, the little ones even crawl under the truck, I guess they  think of the truck is something like their own mothers, I have to yank them out physically when it is time to leave, they also follow me around before feeding  knowing I am one of the sources of food. Just like people they only want to eat sleep and fuck, even the babies are always trying to hump, so near humans they are.




But I digress,  we are the most advanced, the most civilized nation in the world we claim, my own tantrums about the Osama murder not withstanding, but everyday the evidence of the police abuse around the country mounts and we laud our freedoms.

What does matter today in America? Our country is broke, our fiscal policies are ruinous, our families are broke and ruined, our homes are broken, thousands are losing jobs and homes everyday yet, we slog along, still hiding under the "truck" of  government and politicians as if they are "god" or at least our mothers that will feed us even though the truck is heartless and mindless and can only run us over.

Have you lived in a third world country? Well you are now, our politicians play for the rich and our police are not to protect and to serve, they are here to take your money and keep you down only, welcome to the real north Mexico.

Whether you are a lefty or a right winger, we are  all fatted calves being taken to the slaughter. Media mouths propagating stupidity, and we follow.  We are sheep, and no one tells us the real truth till they take out the sharp knife to slit our throat.




LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: