Wednesday, May 05, 2010

ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL

05/05/2010

ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL


Well I am depressed, again, no I do not suffer from depression, I am just down about the world and the future of humanity, and its inhumanity. 

We have seen the terrorism and the economic destruction of the people and nations. We have seen the nature's revenge on human advancement. We  have failures of our scientific and economic theories. And we have seen nothing yet since we fail to recognize what is happening.

I am a big believer in the interconnectedness of things, as if you did not already know this from what is always at the bottom of my posts. I am a big believer in the long term consequences of the smallest of changes and incidents. I want everyone else to look at what is not there, and see what cannot be immediately visible.

Whether it be a new scientific discovery, a new financial model, a new drug I want to be careful, heck I even have doubts about god and religions. Yet in this era of information we are more blind and idiotic then the people were in the dark ages.

Is it then the over confidence of humans in our own capabilities, our stupidity that keeps us, head long,  running in to failures. Or is it just the silly human nature that we cannot overcome, no matter what education and information is available. DO THE GODS ON THE MOUNT OLYMPUS STILL HAVE IT IN FOR THE HUMANS.











LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: