Thursday, May 13, 2010

ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL V

05/13/2010

ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL  V

This is what gets me,years ago, and even recently when I talked about the budget deficits and the federal spending, my friends on the right were telling me I was crazy, and worse, today the same bunch is calling them selves "the TEA party. They still don't make any sense and have no real solutions for the calamity that faces our nation. Including Glenn Beck that is, only that Glenn Beck is telling us to prepare for the doomsday ( in that he is right) but what will bring us the dooms day he does not really know, he thinks that the communist insurgency is afoot, then again he is partially right  the sudden down fall of the United States may be brought on by the right wing itself.

I had warned about this day, or such an eventuality in my post  
 , Talking about president Buzz Windrip from Lewis Sinclair' "IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE" 
it should be a required reading in all the  American schools.
I am for welfare reform, against paying people just to have kids, paying low wage workers, an Earned income credit and food stamps too so that they actually make more than a college graduate in a job in Alabama, and have a better standard of living than many. I am against uncontrolled immigration and mass deportations of illegals, both. But i also believer that I should not, and my kids too, have to learn Spanish to be able to get a job in this country. I could easily learn Spanish, but I am not living in Spain, sorry. No job anywhere in the United States should require you to speak Spanish as a basic qualification,







LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: