Sunday, September 10, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 10 A

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 10 A This will probably become a long and drawn out dissertation, or a diatribe, depending upon your perception, understanding, or maybe your reality. Funny how things in life sometimes go around in circles. I have certain ways of doing things, saying things, not always, but most of the time, that may change, one day, or not. I hope you will read, and follow along, for a while atleast, I'll try to keep this conversation stimulating and interesting, depending on how you feel, and also on your own thoughts and concepts. You find my writing desultory , but stay, and comment if you like, it will take a few days or longer even to get to the point, that there is no point after all. That is actually not the point, I had posted earlier that, "Reality is, whatever you imagine it to be" M. N. R. Why did I say that, in a discussion on a previous post, someone had commented about "human rights" while at the same time implying ( not clearly stating though) that some humans are different than others. Who am I to judge? I am keeping this one really short, kind of an intro to further discussion, may be even in a few minutes. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 10 SEPTEMBER 2023

No comments: