Sunday, September 10, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 10 B

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 10 B I am not "religious " I am not "pious", I do have certain moral and character boundaries that "normally" choose not to cross. I am not highly educated, I only got my GED at 24, my Bachelors at 32 and a Master's at 38. I have also read/studied many other subjects from economics and finance to psychology and other sciences, I have read considerable amount of books on philosophy, physics and other subjects, history and politics too. I am not an " expert " on anything in particular. But here I am, I am full of opinions. ( mostly with some background). I spent 9 1/2 years on active duty and made E-7 in less than 9, I joined the reserves and finished my 20. I made E-8. I also joined civil service and retired before I was 57 years old. I have done well on my own also. So what am I going to talk about? The question about human rights, and what is a "human" to us. Let me step back and write the intro to the next Page in this series. "All truths are but half truths" I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 10 SEPTEMBER 2023

No comments: