Saturday, August 26, 2023

ANOTHER DAY 17 B

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE ANOTHER DAY 17 B I say will write more, more often, days turn into weeks, time passes. Time doesn't change things, things change on there own, time just passes, or sometimes time stands still. We blame time, time doesn't exist. What is time? We have no clue, but it helps to know time, so we invent time, a construct we call it, something imaginary but useful at the same time, sometimes. What is reality, we have no idea. When we are "sleeping" , when we are dreaming, we may travel a thousand miles, we may fly a plane, it is as real as anything, all the feelings, all the sensations are present, until we are awaken that is. One may dream that they are falling the fear is real, the heart rate goes up, one may start to sweat even. One may drink a soda, or coffee, the taste is real, the aroma is real, or one may drink a few drinks and get drunk too, all in a dream. Reality is subjective. Reality is NOT real, not any more than a dream is, how do you know you are not dreaming right now, you didn't know you were dreaming when you were dreaming. We are living a lie, we know, but we like it because it makes us comfortable, and we like it this way, so be it. Same is true of the truth, what makes us comfortable is true, what makes us uncomfortable is a lie. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, " all truths are but half truths" no one has the monopoly on it. It is like if I can afford it, it is cheap, if I can't afford it, it costs too much. And you thought I will talk about "TRUTH", I will, I promise. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 25 AUGUST 2023

No comments: