Sunday, July 23, 2023

COINCIDENCES

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE COINCIDENCES What to say, and what to write about, there are stories that we make up, and repeat until they start to sound real, even to ourselves, and stories. They meet at an all night coffee shop, an old habit he had, where he met strangers and friends. He didn't meet any strangers, he had no friends. There is a story, she said, I know it happened, but no one will ever believe it, or believe me if I tell it. He smiled. He told her a story also, she didn't believe a word of what he said. There are so many questions I had when I was a young man, I still haven't found the answers to, I am still looking though, even though I don't know what I am looking for. Good thing too, if we know the answer we are looking for, we always "find" it. Which brings me back to the coin toss scenes in the movie "No Country for Old men", what is the "bet"? The coin has been tossed, and we must call it, we just don't know what for. Win, lose or draw, all in life is a coincidence. I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 23 JULY 2023

No comments: