Thursday, November 08, 2012

IT'S GOTTA BE A MORNING AFTER

11/07/2012

IT'S GOTTA BE MORNING AFTER

 It was a few days ago when I posted this song below on my wall, scared, yes I was very scared, the net works and the pundits calling the race too close to call. The Republican talking about going to war, accusing Democrats of voter fraud, the news talking daily about how the Republican establishment in various states and in various ways were trying to reduce the Democrat turn out, reducing the number of days and hours, of voting , early voting changes, robo calls with wrong information,about voting, mailer with different days, any thing goes was the rule of the day. All is fair in love and war they say.

Scared may not even the word, I was shitless, what could go wrong with the election that the nation could come to blows with her own self I've been there, I did not like it then either.










LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: