Thursday, August 02, 2012

MY STAND, MY LIFE , II

08/02/2012

MY STAND, MY LIFE , II

By any standard,  I have had an amazing, wonderful, crazy, blessed, blissful, rough and whatever adjective you want to throw in, LIFE. I tell you my story, (only parts of  it though), Not to garner your appreciation, sympathy or applause, but to let you know, if you understand, why I say the things I say.

I have a front seat on life. You can not pigeon hole me like your average person, and I am totally average. I could write a book, but I don't want to waste your time, like Obama, Bush, or Cheney or Clinton'. I have dined with princes and generals, deputy ministers, and I also dined with pimp who's hooker cooked my super. I have been with a stripper and with a choir singer too. I have had five star meals and been in a charity soup line, I have slept in a Salvation Army shelter, under a bridge, in a leaky shanty and in five stars hotel, I have hitch hiked, and bought a Mercedes for my daughter, (and also drive one).

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A JUST AND A FAIR WORLD, WHAT YOU AND I HAVE IS NOT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING WE DID  TO EARN IT, ANY MORE THAN SOMEONE CAUGHT IN A WAR OR OTHERWISE DESERVES TO BE RAPED OR TORTURED OR SHOT.

Thus the first step to being/becoming a human is to get over yourself.  When we think of our self as smart or educated we MUST acknowledge first that we ARE GIVEN( some may even call it a god given gift), AN ABOVE AVERAGE BRAIN, and secondly that we had the opportunity and the resources to use this gift  (Brain) and most important of all that what we do know and call our knowledge IS actually handed down to us by the millions who came before us, over the centuries, and gave us this head start, left on our own and out and away from all we would still be some where trying to figure out what this hard on was  in our hand.







LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: