Sunday, August 26, 2012

MY LIFE, MY STAND III

08/26/2012

MY LIFE, MY STAND III

Obviously, noting in this life is simple or straight forward, least of all alone, all is connected, and one must be able to see those connections, one could, but that we are blinded by our own visions.

Friends and relatives have questions, but they don't like  my answers, they don't want answers, they want some one to just agree with them, simple life requires simplicity, not complications, not thinking, not arguments, we like to be left alone in our own worlds, dream worlds, do not like someone to come around and rock our boat.

As usual I connect things, one to the other, and that complicates peoples lives. Mt brother talks about lonely people, my sister about the future of Pakistan and my friend about the role, or lack thereof of the liberal ideology and sexualiztion  of the culture, the kids. SO are they not interrelated?  I believe they are, in  my mind they all go together, strange my mind how it works, MY MIND WORKS.


                LONELY

lonely man
looking for a friend
hoping he'll find
one day, some one
that will love him
for he
whatever may be

Lonely man
with his heart of gold
little bit shy
and not so bold
sitting in his room
staring at the walls
staring at the telephone
nobody calls

lonely man
heart filled with despair
hoping someone will notice
someone will care
icy  the winds of time
blow with force of gale
our hearts are empty shells
love is for sale

02/10/2002
(M.N.R.)

Is it not true that, "Boredom, loneliness and discontent are the blessings of materialism.".  What if we were still hunting/ gathering for food, if we had a sick child and we did not know what was wrong and could not afford the treatment, if we were in the midst of war, or just being shot at, if we were so poor that we did not food to eat, or shelter over our head, would we be bored? lonely? sitting o Facebook or looking for love? I think not. I know, I have been in many of  those conditions though not all by any means, but IO bet you you would not be bored lonely, alone, bored or looking for love or sex.


" N , in life as in death, loneliness is suffocating. I have this challenge for you and whoever will read this post on your wall: Show this post to the stranger next to you and give him or her a hug, to the family member next to you and give him or her an affectionate kiss, and to the friend next to you, well, give her or him the warmest smile and a friendly hug. Then, I want you to copy this challenge and post it on the walls of 10 of your dearest friends on FB" so I read it. 


































I said, and hell of a cheap date,  if a wise man would have learnt to keep his mouth shut,  I am not that wise of a man,  I blame the liberal media for the assualt on woman' personality, self worth etc, so I was told, " I don't know what "liberal ideology" of which you speak..........as I know of NO liberals who promote irresponsibility. Those who engage in such practices may be liberals or maybe not...... I know some trash girls who just had to have babies at age 15 because they were "pro life".....". I have a problem now.




MORE TO FOLLOW






LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: