Thursday, December 09, 2010

DICHOTMICITY

12/09/2010

 DICHOTMICITY

All right, so I have been trying to invent new words  in hope to explain to you what this new world is that we live in.


Oh, I know that it is a complicated world we live in, I know that, but do you ? And how many people do you know that are even aware of the crap we are in, how many do give a damn about what is going on around them 24/7.

One would say  that the world is in a turmoil today, what with the economy in the tank, the gap between the rich and poor increasing, Iran trying to make the A bomb, (so they say) , the Koreas at the brink of war. But for many still it is just a "what EVA".


I warned before, and I warned you again days ago, we are no longer a free people. Our freedoms are being taken away everyday, our "possessions" are really not ours when we no longer have any rights to protest, and when we do no one is listening any way.

In Mexico, or say in India or Pakistan even in China the so called economies have been booming over the years, but poverty has also increased, and the lot of the poor much worse. Like I have tried to make people understand, "only the rich cause inflation, the poor by definition can only pay the least". As some people get rich they can afford to pay more and buy more, from food to land to houses etc., they make the prices go up where the poor can not even afford to eat.

Such was the case with ethanol, when the US decided to go with ethanol for fuel it caused the price of everything from cereal to soda to bread eggs and meats to rise.

I am the prophet, just kidding, I do not talk to GOD, I don't even  know if one exists, ( I do however think there might just be such a thing though) I do know we are in trouble, troubles we can not handle anymore.

But what  to  do with my prophecies? A  few days ago I had mentioned that soon we will have security checks and Xray machines every where such as that we have in airports, lo and behold the homeland security wants to make Walmart secure for your shopping pleasure as long as you let them stick a finger up your ass and other holes now. ( I could not find this on the CNN blog, or front page).
 Then again a few days ago I haad talked about the government and the mind control when this Item popped up on  mind control

http://tombstone001.blogspot.com/2010/11/connecting-these-dots-again.html
And I was just writing about it on the 30th of November, on my blog, it has been going on for a while and in many avenues, from school education to the entertainment media, all have been in on it

http://tombstone001.blogspot.com/2010/11/connecting-these-dots-again.html

http://tombstone001.blogspot.com/2006/08/death-to-america-part-2-female.html
http://gawker.com/5711601/are-these-people-having-sex-on-the-subway-heroes-or-villains
LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: