Sunday, April 23, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 7777d

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 7777 d It's been a few days since I wrote my last post, lazy, days stretched into weeks. It all started when Facebook asked me to reverify my ID, I was in the middle of renewing my license so all I had was a paper copy, not acceptable, my military ID, not acceptable, finally I did get my new license, still I had to answer the "word puzzle, failed, I had to find a notary to confirm that I am who I say I am. It was accepted, but my ad account is still suspended until I log onto a real computer and try to understand what Facebook means by "ad set", no clue. Every computer programmer believes that everyone must understand whatever their personal code is. Isn't it the same as what the politicians believe when they talk "between the lines", it is sometimes called a "dog whistle", which has actually how we have become accustomed to speaking in our everyday conversations, nothing ever means what we think it means. Most of believe that we know, because we follow the news, or watch certain commentaries, but most of us will also agree that the same are propagandists, as are paid to promote certain viewpoints. "Influencers" means that they are influencing to feel a certain way. The only defense we have is to always listen to varying viewpoints and then make up our minds. Since the start of the war in Ukraine, I had stated that we created the war and that we were more deeply involved than we let on. I was against the war in Iraq and claimed that Colin Powell lied at the UN and that there were no WMDs. I also predicted the consequences of the recent disease that killed over a million. It is what you study, and what you actually learn, not propaganda, not listening to those that are paid to misinform us. Please do like the page, share the page, share my posts, I will work on getting this page going again. Thank you I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 23 APRIL 2023

No comments: