Wednesday, April 17, 2013

YOU LIE!

04/17/2013


 YOU LIE!

So the president comes out on a beautiful afternoon, in the beautiful rose garden of the White House to promote and push the latest, among many, lies created by the media for the sole purpose of placating the politicians to disarm the American public.

I try to listen, I always try to listen to the politicians intently so I can spot the lies as they are so frequently uttered. And I sat shaking my head, feeling like the Rep. Joe Wilson, who famously said, "You Lie", a single short phrase that actually sums up all the utterances of all the politicians in just two words, YOU LIE!

What is this about gun control, about ban on assault weapons, about the size of the magazines, and than lastly about back gound checks to include metal illnesses.


LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: