Wednesday, April 17, 2013

REVELATIONS

04/17/2013

 REVELATIONS

It is strange, just dawned on me how we are changed, so completely and not always for the better, how we allow ourselves to be molded in to things, persons that we did not chose to become, yet we convert, automatically, almost mechanically and without consent or protest, we accept!

No, I have not lost my mind, yet! This is not off the wall, it is my observation of human behavior in the current times.  In my sixty plus years, I have seen many changes, and have gone through many changes also. Some may say then that I am getting old, my son says I AM too old, he is fifteen though. Growing up, I saw Marshall law, grew up under one despot than another, I saw people go crazy over little things, and off the wall slogans. People destroying all they had in the name of change, haven't I heard that somewhere else recently.

 http://tombstone001.blogspot.com/2011/07/list-of-things-in-common.html?showComment=1311138857491#c2203770123146233643

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: