Friday, March 16, 2012

WORDS

03/16/2012

WORDS

 
                                                                                                WORDS??
                                                                                               
Don't beg, don't ask
I despise your greed
cut you a thousand cut
 just to watch you bleed

words to awaken you
from the depth of your being
lashes from the hell fire
to set the weak fleeing

your god, your devil
your master, your lover
take you to new heights
and to let you discover

pleasures of the pain
the joy of giving
cause of each breath you take
your sole reason for living

a guide for your spirit
I own your soul
I own your body
I am in total control

I don't ask for love
I don't seek submission
own your heart, your mind
I don't need permission

are these then mere words
or are these ties that bind
another promise to be broken
or say your love is blind

02/02/2001
                                                                                                (M.N.R.)


LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: