Tuesday, October 04, 2011

EVENT HORIZON! part five

10/04/2011

EVENT HORIZON! part five

There is that theory called the Butterfly Effect ,"It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world - Chaos Theory". Bottom line being the the things are inter- related, inter-connected, thus to understand somethings in life, you must understand many other things also , in other words"

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE".

This thing I write at the end of each of my posts. What brought it to my mind was a post from "worldmeets US" a page I like on the facebook to  look at the opinions of the other peoples around the world, the author is happy about how things have gotten better over the last two hundred years, and who can argue with that, not me, trust me, I do love my life and what I have and how i benefit from all the new great things, cars, air conditioning, air travel and especially running water and light on  at the flick of a switch.longer and healthier life spans and freedoms people never though about.

Did we get here without costs? Not to pee in someone's Cheerios, there have been immense costs too, some of them deffered but most just ignored and pushed aside for later, I for one have been  pointing out these problems and asking for some action or at least some recognition of theses for while.

We do not live in a vacuum,  some people have paid for our progress dearly, even with their own lives, and we should, we must recognize these  as we continue on our path to "progress and prosperity". It is only fair that if someone is paying the price for our  advancement, we should try to allay or at least minimize these costs.


No comments: