Saturday, April 16, 2011

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE IV

04/16/2011

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE IV

To say that I have been busy would be an understatement,  and that is not your problem any way, and to  say that I don't care anymore, would really be a lie too, I do care and a lot.

I told you about my  daughter's accident, she is better now and back at school, I am still trying to catch my breath and the life goes on, the average American is either asleep or playing dead, both work for those who would  keep the controls.

It amazes me ,  I have been talking about this economy for twenty years, about  Reagan tax cuts and social security for longer. The discussion today about the budget is so far removed from reality that is not even a discussion, it is a distraction. But the public is taking sides, oh  this side has a plan or that one does,  or this side is fighting for me, or that side is, or  one side or the other will put more money in my pocket, they are both lying to you.

If we are so worried about the debt  then n why  are the two sides talking about taking on less debt, not getting the country out of debt,

There are hundred articles in this blog about the economy, not as to what we were told but to explain the basic economical concepts and how we got set up for a fall, and how this country was doomed, how we were headed for a disaster, today we are not interested in facing the problems and finding realistic solutions but in finger pointing and laying the blame at each others feet, so long as we don't end up having to  make a sacrifice all is ok.

So  it is not that I don't have anything to say , but there is little that needs to be said that I have not already mentioned in these pages before, and no use to keep repeating my self.




LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: