Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WHY ARE WE SO DAMN STUPID? 2

01/12/2011

WHY ARE WE SO DAMN STUPID? 2

If you have not read the part one, please read it, if not is O.K. too 

Some one was talking about an incident regarding the local foot ball team. You see, people say we are advancing, we have the technology, we are smarter, more learned,  we study more and know more, to all of which I say, Bull Shit.

When we talk about the advances in computers and  medicine, in astronomy or what ever, I agree. But only agree to this point. Some of the people in the world today are a lot smarter than any people were 45 years ago when I was in high school. Most people today are dumber than we ever were. NO I will not apologize for generalizing.

 I am sick and tired of people telling me  well but I have never done such and such, oh well, you are not the only one I am talking about.

You know not everyone in the sixties was a dope head long haired hippie living in a commune swapping wives and  tripping out on acid every few days, but there were many, and some are still tripped out since those days, never to come back. But guess what, for better of for worse the same people today are in many of the top billets of this country, in politics, in banks and industry and education,  yes even in medicine saving lives. Even though I think they should get out of the psychology business, they are screwing up peoples heads with some wild and crazy shit about real life.

Granted we did not have twenty four seven TV, I actually  saw my first TV at the age of fifteen, had first telephone in home at sixteen, no I was not  deprived or poor at that point in my life,  TV was just not there in my country, and private phone at home was only for the very very rich. But we were smarter than the idiots today,  if were to do something bad, we knew not to leave any evidence, not to let those know who were not in on the gig, and damn sure not to brag about it.






LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: