Monday, November 22, 2010

WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO CHANGE

11 22 2010


WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO CHANGE

Back before the elections in 2008, I had asked what change were people looking for, and where did they expect to be when that change came. In 2010 now we face that same question, as I have noted all along.


Of course we have the so called "Holy Books", we have volumes of history, we have cliches, all the saying the same thing. Man is an animal that has lost its inner compass and every so often needs to be hit upside the head to get his attention, her's too. We are only experts at one thing, forgetting who we are in the scheme of things. Here I have a saying too, "Learn from the experience of others so that you don't become an experiment yourself".

And so we have become an experiment.

Not just at the airports, to see how much humiliation you can stand. They say that some eighty percent of the Americans have no objection to having the private parts of their mothers, daughters, sisters and wives fingered (albeit in the name of security). But back up a second, what if we had not become accustomed already to the idea that they are there to be screwed by any body and every body, if we had thought the they deserve an iota of dignity and self respect and self worth, would we have felt differently?

 While we wait for the world to change the world has been changed around us, and if not for ever for a very very longtime. Do you think any government would have dared come up with these security measures without knowing that the people have no semblance of dignity left with in them?

A few days after I received the  news of my mother's passing, I wrote my own  epitaph



      EPITAPH

here lies a man
six feet in the dirt
he took chances
and dared flirt
with thought of living
life in the fullest
shot in the head
with a hollow bullet

not prophet , or pope
and nor a seer
but who saw God
and pulled Him near

wanted to know
what was His plan
and cared enough
for his fellow man

08/27/2001


     (M.N.R.)

Well I have not yet been shot in the head by a hollow bullet, but I have also been  writing the epitaph of the United States, and the world in general and the humanity. My dreams of the freedom, equality and the advancement of the humanity have also passed on and I have been writing the daily obituaries.Thus the name of my blog, "Tombstone001".

What changed me? In 1979, when I was first assigned to teach at Fort Rucker, AL. I talked to Don Berry and Alan Cross about my vision of a one world government, and licensing people to have kids, I was twenty seven. The time has only proven me right so far as I can see. And I yet believe that the day is coming, all that is happening in the world today is taking us to the same goal, yet people as sheep are just going along. 


In 2000, I told my sister that all money was imaginary and that one was given what "they" thought was enough to keep them quiet, again I was right. Today there is no money, really there isn't, but the world is still going along, still towards the same goal of a one world government and population control, people are just more stupid than they were back in 1979 and 2000.


The world has already changed and yet we do not see it, we are that blind, ignorant and unaware.  There is no money, we are talking about the money the FED has been printing, but what about the money that was created because of the rise in housing prices and the stock market? Of course at one time that was "real money" as you could have cashed out your  stocks and spent that money, you could have sold your house at "a profit" and bought a new boat, a car, a vacation, whatever, that money no longer exists, since you can not buy anything with it, it is not there anymore, you can not send your kids to college, or create jobs as they are talking about theses days. Since that imaginary money is gone, so is any chance of the recovery in the job market, any one ( the government) talking about a recovery is a liar, or does not know what he is talking about.








LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: