Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PREDICTING THE FUTURE II

06/15/2010


PREDICTING THE FUTURE II

You must admit that there is no "money",  that the money that you and I have is imaginary. It makes the rest easier to understand. I will not give you any money that I have unless I can profit from it, or use your services and I will only give you the minimum I can get by with.

So how it is that we "continue" to have recovery. Obviously what you see as a recovery today is based on government spending. I told you before that the only source of money in the economy is the government, that the rich do not spend their money to improve the standard of living for the poor, but whenever the government is our spending money there are many who are trying to do their best to get the most of it, even by creating jobs for the workers. A contractor makes more money than his average worker, much more, you  do understand that, right. So where does the government get money from? It can get it back through a tax system or just print it, and that is where we are, our government is and has been printing money instead of getting it back through taxes.

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: