Monday, March 16, 2009

NEVER NEVER LAND

So now the chancellor of the ex-chequer, that is treasury secretary to you and me, warns against pay increases in the face of 3.6% inflation in a month.

Can you tell the difference between the truths that you "KNOW" , and reality?

Did I not tell you many years ago that we were being sold in to slavery. One thing good about owning the slaves is that you get to chose whom you want to feed and who you want to keep. and this economic crisis increases in magnitude, surely people will be willing to work food, or food and shelter. Once you have enslaved a people, it is easy to bargain the terms of their employment.

""""The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth, and addressed her in a languid, sleepy voice.
`Who are you?' said the Caterpillar.
This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'
`What do you mean by that?' said the Caterpillar sternly. `Explain yourself!'
`I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'
`I don't see,' said the Caterpillar.
`I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly,' Alice replied very politely, `for I can't understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.' """"




LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: