Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MY REASONS

03/31/2009

MY REASONS

I know, some of you may find my blog long winded, and I totally understand. But as you look around and try to understand why the world is suddenly upside down, if not your own life, yet. Then you must understand that I have to try and explain what is happening and why things are the way they are, and what is next in the life of this country, life of the world and your life.

You may wish to laugh at me now, but you are always welcome to look through the archives here and tell me where I had been wrong before , and what i had said was wrong, then you will understand what is next and why.


LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: