Saturday, March 19, 2011

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE II

03/19/2011


I DON'T CARE ANYMORE II

 The Evolution Has Come: Time to Put Down the Gun


http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=188169801225184&id=83865976093&cmntid=188204034555094

Mohammed N. Razavi In the 21st century, we need protection from the raping, pillaging, torturing and murdering governments more than ever before.7 hours ago · · 3 people

Mohammed N. Razavi Going from owning a gun to advocating an armed insurrection is quite a stretch. No one, especially not I, is advocating of it. But I am against disarming of the general population. I am for one more than aware of the capabilities. I do believe in my right of self defense.7 hours ago · · 1 person
Mohammed N. Razavi Have you ever come face to face with a gun? I had a gun pulled on me three time in this country one time the gun was cocked and put to my head, by the cops mind you, I am a business owner and a veteran, I was not doing any thing criminal either.6 hours ago · · 1 person

Mohammed N. Razavi Those who lament about the "gun culture" and "gun killings" forget that a vast majority of killings are criminal on criminal or crimes of passion like in cases of infidelity, we need to look at the causes of the problem not the symptoms.6 hours ago · · 1 person

Debra Wilson There are just to many dumb asses who won guns! I don't feel good about idiot tea baggers or radical Rethugs owning guns at all!!5 hours ago ·

Mohammed N. Razavi ‎@Debra Wilson, as a liberal leaning independent, a veteran with thirty years plus of service, a Masters, I reject your categorizing every one who is for gun rights as an idiot or a dumb ass. Your lack of knowledge real life experience, with a desire to argue the point actually does put you in league with "Tea Baggers" and Rush Limbaugh and his ilk.5 hours ago ·





 Rebecca Church I think Debra is expressing concern about some of the people who want guns-not all. I'd have to agree, there are a lot of people who want guns who should never have them. How do we deal with that?5 hours ago ·
Mohammed N. Razavi The day you allow the government to place stricter restrictions on "crazies", the government will declare us all crazy.4 hours ago ·


LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: