Thursday, January 21, 2010

THE WORLD IS AN ABYSS

01/21/2010

THE WORLD IS AN ABYSS

I do not claim to be smarter than anyone, I do, however have a different way of looking at things and try to connect things that are not related to get a different view of reality. I see the similarities between cultures adn notice their differences, but I also see how and where we will end up in this world if the drastic changes are not made and made real quick.

I do take credit for warning others of the up coming market crash , the housing bubbles, the banking crisis So now as the world is hoping for a recovery, I am wondering how far do have to go before things turn around, and I know it won't be anytime soon, no matter the predictions of the government and politicians.

At the very least I know we are not going back to the world of the last few years. with unlimited amounts of money coming from no where, wiht leverage of forty to one and more and the real estate going up twenty percent a year or more. That not only means that the rich won't be getting richer as fast, it also means that the world will have billions of new poor, billions more at the edge of starvation and slavery.

As I have said before, we are paying out billions of money that we don't have, spending billions to train people for the jobs that will never exist, so why are we wasting money? Because it is not real money? Or because we don't want riots and people in the street asking for blood of the politicians.






LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: