Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LIARS, LIARS, LIARS ALL

10/21/2009

LIARS, LIARS, LIARS ALL


On top of this blog is my quote, "It is not the way I think you should live, not the way that I want you to live, but it is the way that I know you will live". This is a promise, and it goes with my promise to always tell you the truth.

It is my desire to know the truth that keeps me even to take a religion at face value, and to doubt "God's word". To search for logic and reason, if there is any to be found, in the words of politicians, economists and the other avatars. No wonder i feel let down and distrusting.

Back in August of 2008, I wrote that the high price of gasoline was about to become the last nail in the coffin of the US economy, http://tombstone001.blogspot.com/2008/08/who-is-paying-neal-boortz.html on the Dothan Eagle website, I was chastised by no less than forty individuals who called me every name in the book, I was right.

I warned about the economic collapse and why it was inevitable since 2001, again and again, I reorganized my own finances and got my self out of debt, totally. It was not the Obama fiscal policies that scared me, it was the Republicans and the Globalists, (the so called for the working people Democrats included), that told us this was the new paradigm and we must get used to it.

Today as the millions lose their jobs we are promised a recovery, and it will not come, never, and as the Republicans point fingers at Obama, neither party is blameless, nor is the American public. And if you think that the American people will soon rise up and demand answers, you better read what will happen and how America is ready and willing to face up to the ones who may challenge the authorities or the industrialists,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Copper_Mine_Strike_of_1983

And now let me make another prediction, the stock market will tank again and real soon, losing 20 to 30 percent within a short period of time amd we will be right back where we left off last September.



LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE

No comments: