Friday, September 13, 2024

DEJA VU, AGAIN A4

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE DEJA VU, AGAIN A4 GLOBALISM OR ISOLATIONISM Over 20 years ago, long before I joined Facebook in 2009, I started blogging. Not because I thought I were an expert, but I did believe that I had enough education and life experience to have a rational and reasoned opinion. Having had a military career of over 20 years, having lived in many countries, under many different forms of government, having a BS in Management, a Master's in Psychology and a so on, I was capable. A student also of history and a keen interest in philosophy as well as in business, married now with three kids, I had some understanding. I also had three basic ideas 1. LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE 2. HISTORY IS A LIE THAT WE HAVE AGREED TO ACCEPT AS THE TRUTH 3. IS NOT HOW I SAY YOU SHOULD LIVE, IT IS NOT HOW I WANT YOU TO LIVE, BUT THIS THE WAY YOU WILL LIVE Pretty bold, don't you think? Life is not so simple, and neither is any philosophical discussion. It will be long, there will probably be many many questions, it will also be a learning experience for myself, any counter argument is always a learning opportunity. For most of my reasoning you will have to look back at my viewpoints stated at the beginning to see where is my starting point. Nothing here happens in a vacuum, and all phenomenon are related. We cannot discuss war with looking at the economy, nor can we look at the population, the immigration, the birth rate, or the cost of a postage stamp without looking at the economy or discussing war and peace. We just can't. The politicians divide us by oversimplifying the issues so as to manipulate us. Everything is related, every book must be balanced. Every point has a counterpoint, just like the day follows the night and night follows the day. But where are we headed? I 72 , I am again thinking of the world that my grandchildren will live in, and you have children and grandchildren think about them also. I will write more soon 13 SEPTEMBER 2024

No comments: