Sunday, September 08, 2024

DEJA VU, AGAIN A1

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE DEJA VU, AGAIN A1 I had promised myself that I'll start back writing, regularly, but it hasn't worked out, as you can see. My last post was on the 10th, of January that is. I've been distracted. I apologize. So much is going on in the world. The wars, the economy, the promises of a forever booming economy, the possibility of an Armageddon, the possible population collapse, the out of control governments around the world, free speech being controlled around the world, the AI, and all that before and just in time for the 2024 elections. (OH, did I mention Taylor Swift and the Super Bowl?) But then again I like to write, atleast I used to, then I saw that after 30 years I was mostly repeating myself. I have written about most everything under the sun, and at 72, I see that we have decided not to change our ways, our thinking, and those with the money and the power are using our stubbornness against us. We have the "most important elections of our life" coming up. As it does every four years. I have some thoughts and ideas, what do you want to talk about? Drop me a comment, send a message, let's talk. M. N. R. 08 September 2024

No comments: