Friday, November 10, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 11B

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 11B Time keeps moving right along, thank goodness I am at peace, my world is peaceful. I can sleep easy at night. Here it is 1:36 AM, easy for me to talk. While back I discussed "entropy", not important, life changes. I was talking to my oldest daughter about time today, ( she is 34) about life, I am 71, I said, that is 21 years from 50, it was long time ago when I was 50. I have seen this world change, drastically. We had no idea of the things we have today were even possible back then. History keeps changing also, we keep going back and forth, looking for something that will comfort us, we reminisce about the good old days, overlooking the fact that were really not all that great. I am thankful for the way things are now, what with modern comforts, air-conditioning, cars that easier to operate, airfares are cheaper, and I don't have to pay Ma-Bell ( maybe you never heard of her) long distance charges to call across the street, depending on your phone number. How easily we forget. We remember the dinners at grandma, that was the only time we really had a full meal. Everything changes in time, all has changed, most of it for much better. Nothing lasts forever though. Humans have changed the world for the better, we are also capable of destroying it all too. We have that choice. March of history continues I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 10 NOVEMBER 2023

No comments: