Thursday, November 09, 2023

IN OTHER WORLDS 11A

LIFE IS A GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS, IF YOU DON'T CONNECT ALL THE DOTS OR DON'T CONNECT THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER YOU NEVER GET THE PICTURE IN OTHER WORLDS 11A It's been a few days since I posted something, a few weeks, a month and a half actually. I am disgusted, distracted, disappointed, blah blah. It is hard to write, to say something when I know that the truth is unacceptable, and balance is unappreciated. Freedom of speech is under assault and we are okay with it because our brains are no longer capable of even looking at a different point of view, let alone consider the basis for it. But who am I to complain, didn't they crucify the "savoir" for saying things they didn't want to hear. Lately my posts are not even being shared to even one percent of the people that like the page. My political thoughts upset the platform apparently. I am under a constant threat of being unpublished. So if you do happen to see this post , please like and share it. If you haven't liked the page, please give it a like also and follow. I promise to start back posting regularly I WILL WRITE MORE SOON M. N. R. 09 NOVEMBER 2023

No comments: